Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
Help Wanted

I have a list of 100 Pokémon babies that generally have egg moves that I want to breed and train to improve the shop and my collection of battle ready Pokémon. (I will work on some of these) 

I am looking for anyone who is willing to create or find new movesets for these Pokémon in moon/ultra moon (Gimmicky or otherwise) that are not default smogon sets. (preferably Sets that use most of the egg moves that are already present)

In return I am offering to breed these movesets for you and depending on how many people want to help (and the amount of help you provide) I will be breeding some of these sets and making them battle ready for a big giveaway. Making sure that you get a finished version of at least 1 Pokémon you suggested used in this giveaway as well as those you would get normally from the giveaway!

If your movesets are not used currently in the giveaway, don't worry! I will take this into account and ensure that you will recieve compensation, be it a few free from the shop or bred 5IV Pokémon for these movesets

If you want to help feel free to drop a message either privately or in the shop

To see the list click here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Sun/Moon Only] The Breedject Corner - by Tenebris_Kane - Nov 2, 2017, 03:53 AM