Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The November Meet & Greet - Come on Down and Eat
Sigh...
Disappointed about the Thanksgiving-theme, It's Americentric and marginalizes the mass-murder and enslavement of indigenous people commited by settlers and Columbus. Aswell as being historically inaccurate (no, settlers and indigenous people did not live happily together, celebrating a successful harvest. They were enslaved and forced to work for the settlers, and were maimed if trying to refuse) It's only celebrated in North America. It's rather alienating, considering the large portion of non-North American users on this site that don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I wrote this in the last version of this post.

@RetroTyphlosion My username is my real-life lastname translated into English. Corsola has one of the best shiny colour-schemes out there in my opinion, so yeah it's nice. I guess I can only answer one of the questions. The original Xbox is dear to me, many hours of Halo 1 on that thing.

@Sharkfang2193 I'll tag u this second time around. Do as u pls, wreck it, answer things, or don't, the possibilities are are are are well, possible?
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November Meet & Greet - Come on Down and Eat - by PerchPond - Nov 5, 2017, 07:31 AM