Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Rate my team
The most basic core from VGC2015 - CHALK - is making a Return in VGC2018. It's an acronym for Cresselia, Heatran, Amoonguss, Landorus-T and Mega Kanhaskhan. So it should probably be the starting consideration for all teambuilding going into VGC2018, even though, as @0kamii pointed out, we know very little right now about what the format will look like. However, I think Terrains are going to be even bigger in this format as Psychic terrain stops M-Kangaskhans Fake Out and Sucker Punch, and Misty and Electric Terrain stops Amoonguss from spreading sleep. So you having Tapu Lele might be good.

As for Charizard-X in doubles, its most prominent strength is making the opponent think it's Charizard-Y, setting up and destroying unprepared victims. A set-up set with Dragon Dance or Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw and Protect is the most standard and usually the most effective set.

Togekiss or Clefairy/Clefable are some of the best partners. They can redirect moves like Draco Meteor with Follow Me and give Charizard time to set up. So in your case, replacing Ninetales with any of the 3 redirecters mentioned could help you out; Follow me also works well alongside your Snorlax.

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda

Messages In This Thread
Rate my team - by eduardoaviles10 - Nov 11, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Rate my team - by 0kamii - Nov 11, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: Rate my team - by Spyro190 - Nov 12, 2017, 05:38 AM
RE: Rate my team - by PerchPond - Nov 12, 2017, 01:26 PM