Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever!
I don't know where I should start in saying thanks to this amazing community. I have not once looked back since joining only a little over 2 months ago, everyone is welcoming and friendly making it both a pleasure and an honor to be a part of the community so I am giving thanks to all of the great users here that form this amazing community. 
Happy Birthday Pokémon Forever!!!!!

I think there are many dedicated users who help make the community as friendly as it is (too many to tag in a post XD) but I also want to thank those who keep this site running. Without you guys the community would literally cease to exist! I can't imagine what would happen if people such as @Justin @stephenWITNESS @Agro were not dealing with issues that arise such as the spam attacks

I am also making a special mention to @wartty I would not be where I am now without you since I was still nervous posting before I started trading with you every other week You have always supported me since I first joined and started posting here so I am really greatful for that.

Messages In This Thread
Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever! - by Kris - Nov 16, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever! - by FireTaco - Nov 16, 2017, 06:39 AM
RE: Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever! - by 0kamii - Nov 16, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever! - by Dova - Nov 16, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever! - by Tenebris_Kane - Nov 16, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever! - by Reis - Nov 16, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever! - by Kris - Nov 17, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever! - by moo311 - Nov 17, 2017, 05:05 PM