Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Powersave, PKHEXER or hackers help!
Exclamation 
Hi there. As you can tell I'm a new poster here at Pokemon Forever. Been on the board for some time just decided to finally register today. So please bear with me as I am still getting used to where the boards are and discussions are I'm from game faq.com been posting there for quite some time, but was directed here and I like what I see LOL. But there is a method behind my madness for joining this here site...
     As you see, I'm looking for one of the of the following expert: a hacker, PKHEXER,  Homebrew or even a Powersave guru to help me out with  possibly 3 requests. To anybody else it may seem like just regular request but for me I'm desperate looking for almost 2 months now to have these requests filled and still nothing. So now I'm trying here, the new sites with new people and hopefully New Attitudes, I only say that cuz there's a lot of Arse holes at the other sites and how can you be like that on a Pokemon site? LOL but all joking aside.
     Alright so on to the project. I need three Pokemon which I do currently have, so I'm sure if I give the three to whoever takes on this project can probably, I guess clone them and then edit stats movesets carried items etc...
      (However, I need to know can pokemon names be changed as well as the OT & I'D No.? As my 3 request sort of requires it and for the record...If this makes my Pokemons illegal I don't care. As long as those nagging details can be changed.)
      Now I'm not sure if that's how it works if it's not let me know but if it is I guess I'm on the right track. I do have what I need written down which means everything from IVs and EVS, to character levels full movesets and so on. Of course you can clone yourself the three Pokemons I will send you but I will need them back for poke moon. So yes this means these three are going directly to ultra Moon.
     Now I realise that like myself, most of us don't do things for free. So I don't know how I can but if the pro that takes on the dicision  project would like, I'm sure we can work something out?
     Finally, I know you fine ppl aren't miracle workers so u do not expect the moon and the stars. In other words there is an understanding that not everything I've requested can be edited, so plz just do what u can and just give me a heads up on what wasn't editable. Also if u need the physical pokemon to clone again, i have them here and can send them to u for cloning. So enough with the speech,  here are the 3 projects in question.
----------

Request N.1
(LVL 35) Not a Shiny-Victini: Held Item (lucky egg)  Ball (cherish) Nature (Jolly)

-IV (HP-30/ATK-31/DEF-28/Sp.A-31/Sp.D-28/Speed-31)
-EV (Sp.A-252/Speed-252)

Moves: 1.(V-Create) 2.(Zen Headbutt) 3.(Focus Blast) 4.(Overheat)

OT: Dave
ID No. 951302
Characteristics: Good Perserverance
----------

Request N.2
(LVL 39) Shiny-Dusknoir *male*: Held Item (Destiny Knot)  Ball (Heavy) Nature (Serious)

-IV (HP-31/ATK-30/DEF-31/Sp.A-31/Sp.D-30/Speed-31)
-EV (HP-252/Sp.A-252/Speed-4)

Moves: 1.(Shadow ball) 2.(Dark Pulse) 3.(Future Sight) 4.(Earthquake)

ID No. 951302
Characteristics: Capable of taking hits
----------

Request N.3
(LVL 40) Shiny-Mew (Nicknamed: Evil Mew) Held Item (life orb)  Ball (Dusk) Nature (Jolly)

-IV (HP-31/ATK-31/DEF-31/Sp.A-31/Sp.D-31/Speed-31)
-EV (Sp.A-252/Speed-252)

Moves: 1.(Thunder) 2.(Sludge Wave) 3.(psyshock) 4.(Giga Impact)

ID No. 951302
Characteristics: Mischievous
----------

Thank You in advanced
Dave

Messages In This Thread
Powersave, PKHEXER or hackers help! - by Dcheff666 - Dec 2, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: Powersave, PKHEXER or hackers help! - by Kris - Dec 2, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Powersave, PKHEXER or hackers help! - by Kris - Dec 3, 2017, 01:14 AM