Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon THE Movie 2018
It seems as though the Pokemon company is preparing for a new movie to launch on July 13th 2018 as shown in the 30 second clip they released.

Now although i haven't watched the recent movie it looks as if the story picks up from were it last left off according to serebii.
The trailer shows only two characters so far one being ash and pikachu and the other being an unknown girl, it also emphasizes water by the many scenes of the ocean that is being shown.

The animation has also changed due to the fact that the company OLM had teamed up with WIT a company more known for it's anime such as owari no seraph and the ancient magus bride, i actually quite like this new style as i feel it breathes new air into the constant style change of pokemon.

Do you guys and gals agree with the new animation style, what do you think this movie will focus on, and how interested are you after seeing what pokemon has planned for the new year.

As for me I'd like to see a more serious and complicated situation in this movie and since the first one revolved around Ho-Oh i wouldn't be surprised if this one focused on Lugia there are little hints that reference to it but i guess We'll have to wait and see what new info they bring about the movie.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon THE Movie 2018 - by Sharkfang2193 - Dec 12, 2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Pokemon THE Movie 2018 - by Absol - lutely! - Dec 12, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: Pokemon THE Movie 2018 - by Chansey - Dec 12, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Pokemon THE Movie 2018 - by ShawnStyles - Dec 12, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Pokemon THE Movie 2018 - by RetroTyphlosion - Dec 12, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Pokemon THE Movie 2018 - by Kris - Dec 12, 2017, 09:20 PM