Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GUIDE] How I Shiny Hunt Salazzle! - Tips and Tricks
@Tenebris_Kane

Thanks, TK! Hope you get one for yourself one day. I didn't mention it anywhere in the main post, but I found my Shiny female Salandit after only 232 allies called. And that was the first attempt too. I was chaining for about 4 hours continuously, and then closed my DS and whent back to chaining in the morning. Several allies later, she appeared! By comparison, I got really lucky. I wonder if I'll be so lucky on my Shiny male Burmy hunt?

@dmann

Was that a full odds encounter?

@Reis

That is the exact same fear I had going into my full odds Volcarona hunt. Especially since I just got a Shiny Gligar via horde hunting in only three hordes.Sad

@Umbreon9004

You could always have someone powersave one for you? I don't usually suggest powersaves, but if you want one that bad, as the event is over, there's really no other option.

@Kris

Hence the reason I began this post with, "Approximately 7 males to 1 females makes Shiny Salazzle quite the rarity, or so you'd think." Hopefully this'll encourage more people to try and hunt this lizard. It's really a fun hunt once you get into the swing. Not the groove. The groove is grizzly to the unprepared hunter...Angry
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Shiny Hunt Salazzle! - Tips and Tricks - by 0kamii - Dec 17, 2017, 10:02 AM