Poll: Should Pokémon include trophy hunting?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
85.71%
6 85.71%
No...
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Should Pokémon Include Trophy Hunting?
Dear fellow trainers,
I absolutely agree with the statement from Sir stephenWITNESS and I like to put in some of my own thoughts. In my opinion the medal system in Black2/White2 was great. However, does this mean that the system is needed for a full Pokemon game experience. No, not at all since the game worked great without it as well. Therefore, the achievement system in Black2/White2 was a light and decent one. If one wasn't interested in achievements the system didn't disturb you during playing and one didn't even notice it. Furthermore, the fact is that this achievement system was just connected to the Pokemon game. That means that it is an in game service. Therefore, it didn't fulfill the purpose of collecting to make your overall console avatar more shiny and to shout out "I am the better gamer!". 
In contrast to this if one is interested in that medal system I believe that it can have several benefits. First of all it maybe provides new information, secrets, hints and ideas about the game which you possibly didn't even know before. Secondly it can help you with managing and checking your gaming process. An example at that place are the Pokemon type catcher medals which you got by catching all Pokemon of one type. Last but not least the medal achievement system can just give you an additional gaming challenge if you like to. 
Nevertheless its up to each gamer to use or not to use it as well as to like or not to like it since we all prefer different styles of how to play a game.

Messages In This Thread
Should Pokémon Include Trophy Hunting? - by 0kamii - Dec 27, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: Should Pokémon Include Trophy Hunting? - by Gentleman - Dec 28, 2017, 05:41 PM