Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] FT: Many events/edit services/Inside. LF: Reservations of Corsola Jpn codes/rotom co.
(Jan 10, 2018, 04:25 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @PerchPond

Will start once i finish another person request, do not send me the code (only when your request has been completed.)

@TheWildShannon

I know about some things of trading between them, though what i was confused about is when i heard that some mons can't be traded to sun/moon, today i got lucky an got a korean marshadow on my moon console (while some sites description said its only for USUM) that why i was confused, so if you are 100% sure the mons you want can be traded from Moon to USUM, let me know which you need

@Drangor2

I am 100% sure that my Kartana can be traded from USUM to Moon and back again, i've traded with my old copy of sun to my new copy of US. To clarify, I would really appreciate if you could give my Kartana, Sento, perfect EVs (31) in its physical attack stat, it's speed stat, and, if you can, teach it sacred sword. Thanks!
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FT: Many events/edit services/Inside. LF: Reservations of Corsola Jpn codes/rotom co. - by TheWildShannon - Jan 10, 2018, 07:36 PM