Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Evo Boost Mega Altaria (My first Vgc team ever)
Alright I have a bit of time to respond to some of these so here we go,

@Kris   Tongue

@Arctero and @Spyro190  (grouping you both together because you both said some of the same points)
I have switched some of moves around on my Metagross so here is the set right now,

Tank (Metagross) @ Figy Berry
Ability: Clear Body
Level: 50  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Protect  
- Iron Head  
- Zen Headbutt  
- Stomping Tantrum

I decided to add Zen Headbutt because it will give better damage against poision types that my two fairy types are weak to, however no I feel that a new Ev spread might be needed to give more attacking power and bulk so I think something like this will work much better 

Tank (Metagross) @ Figy Berry
Ability: Clear Body
Level: 50  
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 32 SpD / 116 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
IVs: 0 SpA   
- Protect  
- Iron Head  
- Zen Headbutt  
- Stomping Tantrum

Next I switched Ice Beam to Protect on Mega Altaria but kept that set pretty much the same.  I also gave Clefairy Heal Pulse over Aromatherapy as I have never used it in a match thus far and I had no way to recover my team's health.

Now I find myself in a place to be replacing the last two members of my team which were Scrafty and Rotom.  I like the idea of using Lele, but I don't like the idea of using Smeargle because it rather frail, so I will be in need of a substitute for that.

Thank for all your help thus far,

​​​​​​​~FireTaco
Mawr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evo Boost Mega Altaria (My first Vgc team ever) - by FireTaco - Jan 19, 2018, 11:05 PM