Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Claim Your Pokemon From Amethyst 0mega's Signature GA
(Feb 10, 2018, 12:05 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2018, 11:59 AM)ChivanChang Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion  Thanks! Yeah I just joined, started playing Pokemon with my cousin's DS! Trying to get into breeding so I've been on the lookout for anything of interest, I'll definitely snoop around a bit!

@ChivanChang Oh, breeding is the best thing ever (that Typhlosion was bred and trained by me in the first place)! We hope you enjoy your time here!

@ChivanChang I definitively agree that breeding is awesome, although it does have a malevolus dark side sometimes: yesterday I bred a shiny Salandit by accident when I was breeding to change the Pokeballs of the offspring, and OMG I got so hyped! ...at least until I realize it was male. #LittleCupForever

(For the record, I realized that when breeding for Pokeball inheritance, Salazzle and Salandit are considered different species; apparently the offspring will always inherit Salazzle's (the mother's) Pokeball, no matter what. Unless I was extremely unlucky to get the same ball over ten times in a row.)

@RetroTyphlosion And since I'm here I might as well grab a Lycanroc if they are still available? Sleepy
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Claim Your Pokemon From Amethyst 0mega's Signature GA - by Black Waterfall - Feb 11, 2018, 01:01 AM