Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR VGC Steel-Type Giveaway!
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and in keeping with my brand new posting schedule, here's the guild's newest giveaway!

If you're like me, then you'll know that Steel-Types are one of the most prominent types in VGC, all year, every year. Whether it's staples like Aegislash, or newcomers like Mega Steelix, you can and should expect to see these glistening behemoths sparkling in the VGC spotlight. As such, for February's giveaway, I thought it'd be fun to dip into Pikalytics and see which Steel-Types have been used the most. And thanks to our Kahuna, @moo311, we've even been able to bring you legendary pokémon! Thanks, moo. Wouldn't have been able to do it without you. And now, without further ado:

Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR VGC Steel-Type Giveaway!

All the pokémon were either legitimately bred by me (0kamii) or legally genned by moo. They are all sporting VGC viable sets, and are passable in legality tests. If you desire to use any of these at official tournaments, you are permitted to do so.

[Image: latest?cb=20140226084111&path-prefix=ko] 
SOLD OUT
Aegislash @ Ghostium Z (0)
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp Atk / 4 Sp Def
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31

Modest Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard

[Image: heatran.png]

SOLD OUT
Heatran @ Shuca Berry (0)
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spd
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31

Modest Nature
- Protect
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Heat Wave

[Image: celesteela.png]

SOLD OUT
Celesteela @ Leftovers (0)
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 228 HP / 4 Atk / 108 Def / 148 Sp Def / 20 Spd
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Careful Nature
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Wide Guard
- Heavy Slam

[Image: kartana.png]
Kartana @ Focus Sash (1)
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Sp Def / 252 Spd
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Jolly Nature
- Detect
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike

[Image: ferrothorn.png]
Ferrothorn
@ Choice Band (3)
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Sp Def
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/0

Brave Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

All of these pokémon are quite well-known in the VGC circuit, so I doubt I need to explain any of these sets to you trainers. I'm sure you're all perfectly competent. That being said, if you wish to obtain one of these BR VGC mons, please follow the standard Amethyst 0mega giveaway format below (this giveaway is hosted on my Moon version, do not trade any USUM exclusive mons):

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon (in SM) or a Mantyke (in USUM)
3.) Nickname it '0mega'
4.) Deposit it into the GTS for desired mon
4.5) Set level 41 - 50 for Aegislash/Ferrothorn, Set 91+ for the rest
5.) Leave a comment using this format:

[Image: finneon.png] [Image: mantyke.png]
IGN:
Level of Finneon/Mantyke:
Poké Ball:

If you've been following me on the Discord, than you'll know that I've been coming across a rather persistent sniper the last few weeks. So hopefully by depositing two different mons depending on the game, I can get to you before the sniper does. Hopefully, I won't have as much an issue with this giveaway as I did the Rockruff. And as usual, please be patient. I'm only one person. You may request multiple pokémon, but only one per day and never two of each. Don't forget to rep, and make sure you let me know if you use any of our mons in battle! We'd love to see those replays!

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR VGC Steel-Type Giveaway! - by 0kamii - Feb 16, 2018, 10:58 AM