Poll: Would you like to see a master breeding thread for the guild?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
75.00%
6 75.00%
No...
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Why Don't I Have a Shop?
[Image: SugimoriEggs.png]
Hey, everybody! I'm 0kamii, and I'm only stopping in to answer a question from a user.

So I was PMed today asking why I don't have my own breeding shop. As the leader of the Amethyst 0mega breeders' guild, and as a self-proclaimed 'first-class breeder' as my tag suggests, you'd think I'd have my own breeding shop open on the site, yes? Well, you'd otherwise be correct, but there's one thing that you probably haven't accounted for. That simple being issues IRL.

[Image: Ash-Shocked.jpg]

In case anyone happened to be wondering the same thing, I don't have my own shop for several reasons. 1) There's already a bunch of others managed by competent breeders that you can trust, link to a few of them here, 2) I work two jobs currently, leaving less time than I'd like to manage breeding endeavors on the site, and, 3) I'm also a full-time Creative Writing student working on my debut novel, slated for self-publishing within the next year or so. These factors together make it very needless for me to open and manage my own shop. At least for the time being. Come summer, when I have fewer responsibilities, I'm open to the possibility of making a master Amethyst 0mega breeding request thread that all the guild's members can use to funnel requests, but in the meantime there simply isn't a need, nor motivation. The shops run by the breeders listed above are very trustworthy, TK and Scotty are both A0 members themselves. So you know you can rely on their skills.

[Image: 653.jpg]

That's the short reason why, but please do let me know if a master Amethyst 0mega breeding shop is something you'd be interested in seeing from us. As always though, if you do require our services, feel free to PM us as needed. Myself, @RetroTyphlosion, @Tenebris_Kane, and the others are always willing to lend our expertise to any project. Just give us ample notice.

Thanks so much for understanding, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by 0kamii - Feb 24, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by Pokeballsohard - Feb 24, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by Tenebris_Kane - Feb 24, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by Hojunhu - Feb 24, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by RetroTyphlosion - Feb 26, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by 0kamii - Feb 26, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by RetroTyphlosion - Feb 26, 2018, 09:41 PM