Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete!
Guess it's my turn to get the ball rolling around,

But first of all, Thank you for the mention about my Tourney, its comming around soon and the more people the better  Big Grin

Now to answer some questions, 

Which games are you the most excited about coming to Switch?

Well here is the thing, I don't play a lot of other games, adding that into the fact that I missed the original direct so I have been hearing my news from my friends who have been hyping up the new Smash Bros so I guess I would have to put that, however okami looks fun and, from what I have seen, might make it the first game I play once I get my switch.

What's the luckiest thing that's ever happen to you?

For me I would have to say that my luckiest moment was when I managed to find my 3DS fully charged when I suffered a power outage when visiting family up in the North East.  (also had my pokemon white version in it so I was able to play some more of my Nuzlocke)

What's your favorite style? Favorite artist?

Of all kinds of music I would say that my favorite would be the old Rock, along the lines of "Uptown Girl", "Pressure", and coincidentally "It still Rock and Roll to me".  If you been seeing a trend then you would know that my favorite artists is of course Billy Joel.  I still listen to those songs regularly, most of the time when I work out or have an essay to write I would have that playing in the background.

Why did you choose the username that you did?

oh ummmm........ no comment

Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question:

ALRIGHT LETS TRAGET SOME PEOPLE:

@Black Waterfall What's your opinion on water types?

@moo311 Out of curiosity what would you say are the most and least commonly requested pokemon you have ever made for your giveaways?

@0kamii What gave you the idea to name your Guild Amethyst Ωmega? (yes i had to do the colors, its seemed only right)

@"yung lord" How is your cat?  Tongue
Mawr

Messages In This Thread
RE: The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete! - by FireTaco - Mar 12, 2018, 01:29 PM