Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete!
Well i must say im quite impressed. the sight has managed to stay aloft for many months and even years. You dont see that in many cases. i suppose pokemon really does have special powers over people huh? Well im still relatively new to the whole site in general. probably stuff i still dont know how to do here, but overall id say my experience was enjoyable. I find myself wishing good luck to those that love pokemon or nintendo. or both works fine. I suppose i should give my own answers for the questions....right then. here goes

>Which games are you the most excited about coming to Switch?
Well coming from a person who loves the Nintendo universe, id say lots of these have me hyped. but for me, the games im most excited for are Luigis Mansion and Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story (no idea why they skipped partners in time but...meh). The reason is simple. I never played the originals. Well ok, i DID play the originals but i never owned my own copy of them. so seeing them get remade and released for a 3DS has me ecstatic. Also i wrote the games coming to 3DS because i dont even have a switch. still i guess the smash bros game is cool. it just looks like the same smash game but for the switch though. also new characters maybe.

>What's the luckiest thing that's ever happen to you?
Luck? pfft. lucks never really been on my side all that often. I dont have too good of a memory either. so heres just one incident i thought was lucky. Beating games when you have less then 10 health. ive had my moments. like mario and luigi dream team. sorry i cant be more specific, but thats what i get for having terrible memory

>What's your favorite style? Favorite artist?
I dont really play favorites when it comes to music. its either i like it or i dont. I suppose i find myself tuned into music that keeps a good beat and where the lyrics are good....like Blue by eiffel 46(or whatever number it is idc...)...and yes i like that song. so if you dont...sue me.

>Why did you choose the username that you did?
Alright so first of all, Umbreon is amazing to me as a pokemon. and its shiny is beautiful to me as well. i have my reasons. as for the 9004 part....I might like the dragonball z joke its over 9000 wayyy too much...dont judge.

>Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question:
Oh boy i get to try this out...lets hope this goes well since im gonna be straight up about my questions

@Dova
Yes i chose Dova, and i right this. Dear Dova, since you have experience in the shiny trade shop buisness, im sure lots of people are wondering, which of the (over 800 i assume) pokemon has the best shiny in your oppinion?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete! - by Umbreon9004 - Mar 12, 2018, 02:43 PM