Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete!
Great write-up 0kamii!

Ok here we go:

Share With Us:

• Nintendo just recently announced their upcoming plans for the Nintendo Switch. Which games are you the most excited about coming to Switch?

Ōkami HD, as I've never played it before and really want to, Smash Bros. and probably No More Heroes. 

• Keeping in theme with the month of lucky things, this mod has to to ask: What's the luckiest thing that's ever happen to you? (Doesn't have to be pokémon related)

For gaming, it'd be beating Undyne the Undying in UNDERTALE damageless. IRL it'd be meeting my gf.

• Everyone loves music! What's your favorite style? Favorite artist?

My favourite genres of music are pop and retro. I don't have a favourite artist but Grant Kirkhope is my favorite composer

• If you're a new user, you surely must've put some thought into your username. Why did you choose the username that you did?

Kris is best PokeGirl

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. 
@RetroTyphlosion How are you doing?
@Hojunhu What was the hardest breeding project you've done?

@moo311 Thanks for the tag!

If you like fantasy, I reccomend KonoSuba, it's a really funny Isekai anime with a great cast. If you like action and don't mind some darker tons, check out Parasyte. If you just want to watch a classic anime, then Bleach or Full Metal Alchemist are my picks.
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
RE: The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete! - by Kris - Mar 12, 2018, 08:15 PM