Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] My 5 favorite Crystal sketches
Photo 
Hey people! I've decided after @Kris recommended me to reach out with my drawings I decided to post some onto here. Thank you for the idea!
I got to much drawings to show off so I'm just gonna pick 5 of my favorite Crystal drawings from the Pokemon Adventures Manga.
1. Crystal with her workplace costume. 03/11/18. Thought I did a great job drawing this and found it really adorable.
[Image: DYDS7RHX0AARpKW.jpg]
2. Crystal in a Chikorita costume/onesie. 02/11/18, edited 03/10/18. Just really loved how I designed her costume and she seems to like the leaf.
[Image: DX-BDJxW0AAJ96i.jpg]
3. Crystal hugging Suicune. 12/23/17 edited at 01/23/18. This was a really old sketch I created and I still love it, this was one of the first drawings that told me I could draw what I want if I put my mind to it.
[Image: DUR6jP-X0AA3wvA.jpg]
4. Crystal in her Lab outfit waving. 03/03/18, edited 10/03/18. Just love how innocent she looks while waving at you.
[Image: DX-AMDcXkAA21Qq.jpg]
5. Crystal in her HG/SS outfit looking in the distance.  02/19/18 edited 03/10/18. Love the facial expression and how she's looking ahead with her hand up where her hat is.
[Image: DX-ApfcXcAEwAVu.jpg]
So what do you guys think? I really love these sketches I created.. Do you want to see more of my sketches.. I have around 40 Crystal sketches.. uhm I have a real obsession with Crystal if you didn't know.. I also try doing Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario sketches/drawings to if you want to see those.
Also here's something I created last night... Also somehow I got it so my top 5 is her 5 main costumes in the Manga.. weird
[Image: DYdSAJRX0AAvOxd.png]

Messages In This Thread
My 5 favorite Crystal sketches - by CrystaleeMew - Mar 17, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: My 5 favorite Crystal sketches - by CrystaleeMew - Mar 18, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: My 5 favorite Crystal sketches - by Hassen - Sep 19, 2018, 06:29 AM