Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

finally completed my gen 6 national pokedex! all 721 & i thought i'd introduce myself
hello all, i just wanted to introduce myself. 
i enjoy trading, not much of a shiny trainer,
i don't battle because i know i'd lose LMAO.
just completed my gen 6 national pokedex all 721 living dex.
soon i'll start my playthrough of moon. 
started back playing pokemon in 2015, i planned on completing it then until i missed the 2016 events and realized that event pokemon where a thing.
thought id never get my hands on darkrai or hoopa and the like ever again. (the hoops gamefreak makes us jump through)
I've been stocking up on friend safari's if you have any general advice to give me or would like to trade or just chat i'll be here a while. let me know if you'd like to add me as a friend.
how about i ask a question... have any of you completed your pokedex? when was the first time you did it?
i know i'll never forget today, the day that i finally did it. had to buy pokemon x, omega ruby, alpha sapphire, black 2, diamond & pokemon radar to be able to do it.
also my first shiny was a frufrou, strangely i don't remember catching it LMAO, when i started back playing in january it was just there. must not have knew a thing about shinies when i caught it. it was full odds too, in pokemon X. funnily enough i've never encountered a shiny since and i must have had a good 5000 random encounters since. another question,
how do you shiny hunters deal with this crazy pokemon RNG!? because good god i don't think i have the patience.

Messages In This Thread
finally completed my gen 6 national pokedex! all 721 & i thought i'd introduce myself - by tren123 - Mar 18, 2018, 01:35 PM