Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

finally completed my gen 6 national pokedex! all 721 & i thought i'd introduce myself
completing the dex i can say with confidence is a great accomplishment, you feel accomplished. since you are working on yours im sure you realize just how hard of a task it is to do! evolution stones, events, evolving through trades, breeding, playing through mulitple games from start to finish, organization, random encounters, getting the held items that some pokemon need to evolve. after doing so much you really feel like you've done something that only a select few gamers have ever done. completing the national dex especially the living national dex as far as im concerned that's mad respect! as for the shiny charm i just got it in oras and pokemon X. im not much of a shiny hunter but i'll try it out for size and see how i like it. i can always move on to pokemon moon if it's not something i want to do. but i do wish you the best of luck, it's possible to get every pokemon you need, it's just a big headache and will take completing atleast 3-4 different pokemon games. If you need some help just ask, i have atleast one evolution stone i could trade you. trust me if i were you id get ALL the evolution stone pokemon out of the way first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: finally completed my gen 6 national pokedex! all 721 & i thought i'd introduce myself - by tren123 - Mar 18, 2018, 02:14 PM