Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GUIDE] Spreadsheets for Breeding: a Guide
@Black Waterfall

The spreadsheets hosted on google sheets are always counted as one file with multiple simultaneous users so it would unfortunately be the case. However I am working on a more user friendly version of the sheet which will hopefully be better for our needs.

Until I can find a work-around for the shared display I will need to leave out the search feature but the rest should definitely be useable with drop downs since it shouldn't be a problem with as many users as we will have. 

When I finish the spreadsheet's coding and databases I will upload a copy as public and allow people to download it as a template since other colours and visual style can be edited easily. I will make sure that anyone can get a copy for their own shop and we can add it here along with my instructions for use since people need to know how to add their own stock  Big Grin

It may take a little while though since I am trying to add a lot into the database so that the spreadsheet does as much work as is possible for the user  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spreadsheets for Breeding: a Guide - by Tenebris_Kane - Apr 1, 2018, 09:06 AM