Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Post any of your collected shinies here
welp, as a fellow shiny hunter, i too have amassed a decent collection of rarities. a weird thing i'll mention is that all of these shinies were found during some sort of car ride. i honestly think i'm cursed. instead of showing 1 at a time, i thought i'd show y'all 3. hopefully that's ok. 

[Image: goild.jpg]
this is my most recent shiny(at the time of writing this). i named it goild because yoillow or whoite doesn't sound that good to me. this is my 4th SR shiny, and took over 1000 encounters. i was being driven home from school, and decided to do a few encounters, and after 3 it appeared.

[Image: kyurem.jpg]

my 3rd SR shiny, kyurem, took 4275 encounters, and that 4275th encounter took place right before me, my sister and my brother set off to the mall. the main reason why i chose black kyurem over white kyurem was i already had a shiny reshiram (who was my first SR shiny). and also black kyurem has more of a change than white kyurem, so there's that.

[Image: crystal.jpg]

and finally, is my 2nd SR hunt. i named it crystal because A) pokemon crystal and B) i totally suck at nicknames. i got this one on a trip to panda express, so hooray for chineese cuisine.

and that's all for me. peace

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post any of your collected shinies here - by Cubivor - Apr 5, 2018, 07:17 PM