Poll: About what should be my next post?
This poll is closed.
Does Your Personality Affect Your Play Style?
57.14%
4 57.14%
The Objectively Worst Evil Team?
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon!
(Apr 7, 2018, 04:28 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: However when using the Ultra wormholes the odds are just too high to get excited about, at first I thought it was great and I would love to get my hands on more shinies with better odds... but this is rediculous. If you check the GTS for any Pokémon you can get within Ultra wormholes people practically give away the shiny forms for anything they want, for example just look at magcargo.. Black Waterfall hosted a giveaway for the shiny magcargos a while back and I was talking with him on discord when he saw how many there were, he just kept trading his spare Pokémon and managed to build up a collection, even offering a large number of them to the community according to the last update to that thread he still had 12 left!!! It is not even a prized Pokémon at that point, it is just a bargaining tool for trades or another Pokémon to add to the collection and Pokédex..  Undecided

@Tenebris_Kane Yeah, this is really sad. Sad

Let's say that I caught or hatched a Shiny Slugma in the earlier generations and then I decided to transfer it to USUM and evolve it into Shiny Magcargo. There is no doubt that it is a (so to speak) 'legit' shiny with ordinary shiny odds but, at the end of the day, my shiny ends up being almost worthless because it has a ultra wormhole counterpart...
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I DON'T Like the Ultra Wormhole Mechanic in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon! - by Black Waterfall - Apr 8, 2018, 08:41 AM