Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
This is my birthday month y'all!

1) With Pokemon just officially announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

Darkrai. He's a bad man but at the same time he's generally misunderstood because people are always the true villain. Except Pokepark 2, that was actually Dakrai.

2) It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some exercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

Maybe some badminton, possibly some basketball. Spring is wet and mild in England, so outdoor sports aren't that great.

3) If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

My friend sent me on an errand to find him a 6IV Ditto (because he's lazy), and after getting one of Reddit I noticed this was just below Reddit on google.

4) Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

We need Skyrim: Super Special Edition  Spyro was the only thing I really wanted remastering, so now I'm just annoyed that PS4 gets access to it for a year before everyone else, like when they remastered Crash Bandicoot.

And hey @Sithogryph, you timed your entrance well, didn't you?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by TheAlmightySancho - Apr 9, 2018, 08:57 AM