Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
1) With Pokemon just officially announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

Well thats a hard one. many Mythicals are amazing in their own ways. i might say Mew. if only for the fact that mew was the one to start the whole mythic chain of pokemon, plus you gotta admit, its pretty cute. it can also use transform like ditto, so thats kinda cool

2) It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some exercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

I dont play sports really, i did play a year of football for my Highschool once. the Churchill Bulldogs. although i dont play sports anymore, i did manage to walk away from the experience with the MIP award(Most improved player). so i guess it was worth it.

3) If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

Well you see,I had seen videos of people using a counter when they go do sos chainning or whatever for shinys, so i though, im sure i could find one. and i found it here. eventually i got curious and explored the rest of the site. so here i am now

4) Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

Well the originals still stand up to this day(except crash 1 cause trying to 100% that is like choking yourself to death, hateing it, then immediatly going to do it again. REPEATEDLY). I think in terms of classic game remakes, maybe a remake of the original paper mario. cause lets face it, the series has gone waayyyy off track lately. at least remaking the originals would be a step in the right direction.

Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.
Well this is awkward. not really sure who to tag and what question to ask....So im gonna be the most unique ive ever been on this forum and probably amongst users everywhere...

@Umbreon9004 
Hey Umbreon what are some of your favorite themes from the pokemon tv series?
@Umbreon9004 
Im glad you asked. personally i like some of the gen 3 intros, but gen 4 did a good one or two. cant forget the original theme either, or the x and y one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by Umbreon9004 - Apr 9, 2018, 09:47 AM