Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] Weekly music thread! pt 2
Not sure if this counts, but I love both Dark Wastes by a whole bunch of people according to the description, but the song is from Fire Emblem Conquest. I love the medieval feel it gives off, and the entire soundtrack has a very European theme to it. The intro is very sudden, and given the chapter it plays (aka hell, but the fun kind), makes it even better. Holding down an area while under heavy assault, while the music makes you determined to win, despite the circumstances.
It also goes without saying but Fates has one of the best soundtracks (story not so much)

The other song I love is Congregation of Ambition in Path of Radiance. The use of brass instruments and fp < f  at the beginning really pumps me up for the last chapters of the game. I love how the intro sounds really messy with a lot going on, before it all joins together. Watching all your units turn into absolute monsters while facing the final boss (who also happens to be a monster in it's own sense), knowing that it's now or never makes it all the better.

not sure if this has to be "radio" music but thought I would give it a stab

Messages In This Thread
Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by croissant - Apr 9, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by Reis - Apr 9, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by Kris - Apr 9, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by croissant - Apr 9, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by AverageJoe - Apr 9, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by Kris - Apr 9, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by croissant - Apr 9, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by TheAlmightySancho - Apr 10, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by Black Waterfall - Apr 11, 2018, 07:04 AM
RE: Weekly music thread! pt 2 - by Newdll - Apr 11, 2018, 09:56 AM