Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet!
Haven't been active in a long time so I'll go first.
Share With Us!

Here's where I ask you some questions to get the Discussion started, join in and have some fun!
In following the Shiny Fails Thread, Who's your Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

My favorite shiny pokemon are giratina, serperior, and whimsicott because it makes their design look even more majestic.

E3 is up next Month, so What surprise Title do you think we'll/want to see at E3?

I'm not really interested In E3 but as far as games go I've recently gotten back into overwatch and i wish to finish sonic 06 since mines broke yrs ago.

There's been a lot of fake Pokemon Leaks throughout the years, but What is the Funniest Fake Leak you've seen?

The more recent leaks for pokemon on the switch have been really interesting to look at especially the designs for the starters, They made the water type into a platypus which i am 100% down for, hopefully GF comes out with a platy design soon.

As for my question anyone can answer and it's what type of music have you been listening too or recently discovered. I've been listening to alot of songs from a J youtuber named EVE.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet! - by Sharkfang2193 - May 5, 2018, 04:09 AM