Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet!
Share With Us!

Q: Here's where I ask you some questions to get the Discussion started, join in and have some fun!
In following the Shiny Fails Thread, Who's your Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

A: I disliked a lot of shiny Pokemons, but for favourite I can list a few, Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Arceus, Genesect, Yveltal.

Q: E3 is up next Month, so What surprise Title do you think we'll/want to see at E3?

A: I'm broke. Sad

Q: There's been a lot of fake Pokemon Leaks throughout the years, but What is the Funniest Fake Leak you've seen?

A: I can list a lot for this, like another Kanto Remake,in Gen 7, Pokemon Stars, etc Fun Fact: Smogon Orange Islands users redraw Kanto because they find Kanto region very plain, like adding more routes like BW2.

Turn the Tables!

Now it's time for you to tag a member with @ and ask them a question of your own!

Time to bring in many people as usual! Smile
@TheChickenDuck ,
@Sensey_68 ,
@That_cute_pikachu,
@Asdfhjkl ,
@Nyatalie ,
@Pricefieldnerd ,
@AstroDwarf ,
@GhostCroc ,
@Pattyback11 ,
@FormulaDuke77 ,
@Centes ,
@Beachson ,
@Tridentbolt ,
@Flapster ,
@assclapninja ,
@gamekiller509 ,
@Wolf3079 ,
@JediCruz ,
@Gustvius ,

Three questions for you guys!

1) Have you guys attempted to host any giveaways in any Pokemon Forums? It can be here, GameFAQs, Reddit, Smogon, etc.

Personally, I started from r/pokemongiveaway. I started hosting Pokemon Giveaways in mid-2015 in r/pokemongiveaway. It was a great experience at that time with a lot of great people there. During my time in Reddit, I met a lot of great people such as PokeTubers like Collector Togami, well his Youtube channel has grown these past few years. But I left r/pokemongiveaway due to excessive harassment and the moderators at that time did nothing about it in late-2016. During my time in Reddit, I distributed hilarious giveaways from HA Starters to Youngster Joey Giveaway, I think I have hosted about 40+ giveaways in those 2 years. I met a lot of nice people who are currently in other Pokemon communities.

After I left r/pokemongiveaway, my next destination is Smogon, Azurriland, Serebii, but the experience in these communities are not really great.Then I ended up in GameFAQs, but I left because the moderators there are horrible. And hence I ended up in Pokemon Forever.

During my time in Pokemon Forever, I have hosted mostly item giveaways from Lucky Eggs to Gold Bottle Caps because they are always high in demand. During my first visit to Pokemon Forever, I was greeted by the older moderators, like Unit, Reed, Elly, but most of them left last year. Over these 2 years, I met a lot of nice people. Unfortunately, I am very busy nowadays, I will probably host more item giveaways when I have the time.

2) What are your thoughts of the #music in Pokemon Forever Discord Channel?

I have posted a lot of music in the past, mostly Gundam songs, and it attracted attention of Unit sometimes, well, because he is a Gundam Fan. :P

Fun Fact: I am tone-deaf.

3) Do you like to eat Japanese food?

I like to eat Sushi! Smile

But they are overpriced in Southeast Asia. Sad

If anyone of you guys need help with anything, such as in-game help or genning, look for me in the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel. I am more active there~
What is a signature and how do I get one?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet! - by gkh1997 - May 5, 2018, 06:14 PM