Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet!
Slightly ashamed I didn't post here untill now :I
  • In following the Shiny Fails Thread, Who's your Favourite Shiny Pokemon?
My favourite Shiny is either Glalie, or Abomasnow
  • E3 is up next Month, so What surprise Title do you think we'll/want to see at E3?
Easy, Pokemon snap upgrade for VR or on Switch.  They got a lot of new pokemon to base it on, and it's sure to get the nostalgia flowing for most people.  
  • There's been a lot of fake Pokemon Leaks throughout the years, but What is the Funniest Fake Leak you've seen?

I don't really look at leaks until they are proven true, I think that the funniest one was the 3 gen 8 starters that had everyone going crazy a while back, you know that grass monkey, platypus, and fire bunny.  Just everyone's reaction and how they thought it would be real even though gen 8 won't come out until 2019 in my opinion.

Now it's time for you to tag a member with @ and ask them a question of your own! 

@"yung lord" @PerchPond @wartty @and @Black Waterfall Favorite Pokemon Anime Move Combo

For me it has got to be Pikachu using the rain sprinklers to create the soak move and defeat Brocks Onix in Ash's First Gym Battle.  But there is also the Thunder Armor from another gym battle that I can't remember \_('-')_/
Mawr

Messages In This Thread
RE: The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet! - by FireTaco - May 13, 2018, 03:37 PM