Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Ello!
Hey, I'm new here and hopefully I'll be here to stay, this looks like a nice place :D

I recently got back into Pokemon through an online rpg (Pokemon Revolution Online) and I eventually ended up buying Ultra Sun and it's now one of my favorites next to DP/P. Diamond was my first pokemon game that I played and just thinking about it gives me that sweet nostaliga, and the gen 4 games are still at the top of my list today. I currently own US and UM, Y, and a ton of the old games (White 2, White and Black, HG/SS, Platinum, D/P) and I'm thinking about looking to get OR or AS in the next few days.

I'm currently really into trading and breeding (not so much on the battling aspect) but I really like finding new rare stuff. I've been shiny hunting for legendaries by soft resetting for the past couple of months and painstakingly built a small collection (not sure if I'll do it again, took up so much of my time XD) and I am now trying to breed/train competitive ready pokemon (for trading). Nice to meet all you guys and excited to get to know ya Wink

By the way, my favorite pokemon without question is Glaceon.

Messages In This Thread
Ello! - by lucki - May 5, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Ello! - by AverageJoe - May 5, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Ello! - by RetroTyphlosion - May 5, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Ello! - by Black Waterfall - May 6, 2018, 07:01 AM
RE: Ello! - by PerchPond - May 6, 2018, 10:02 AM