Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help for someone who really screwed up
Question 
I'll let it be known right now that this mistake is incredibly dumb. I'm asking for help here because I don't really know what else to do so I hope no one minds to much and will be willing to assist me. 

I completed a living national Pokedex in Ultra Moon (except for certain mythicals). Sounds cool right? I thought so too. 
The problem: I did so with intention of getting a Shiny Charm in my new copy of Pokemon Y. What I did not realize, was that any Pokemon that's so much as touched a Gen 7 game becomes impossible to move over into previous Gen games through Bank. 

Now I have a complete Pokedex worth of essentially useless Pokemon, in addition to a game I'd really like to play with a Shiny Charm early on. 
I even tried my hand at genning/hacking to no avail as I either totally lack the hardware or the method has been patched over. 

I'm really disappointed and ashamed, so I'm reaching out here in hopes someone can help me by providing me some information or Pokemon themselves so it doesn't all feel in vain. I'd really appreciate it. 

Thanks  Heart

Messages In This Thread
Help for someone who really screwed up - by automanic - May 12, 2018, 01:34 PM