Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VIDEO] Pokemon ASCII Battle Game! - Released
(Jul 26, 2018, 12:46 AM)BellBlitzKing Wrote: Game is programmed in C# Visual Studio 2017 edition, on Windows 10, if you happend to be on an older system.
It's not a Virus at all---the game is not Linux-based. The videos are linked in the thread as far as seeing the gameplay.

@ToxicTarrn I'm unsure what system you are on, you'd have to provide more info. Your C# .NET Framework may need to be updated, which is usually included in most Windows systems, but needs yearly checkups. It's unfair to assume it's a virus due to your personal system. You'll also want to extract the .zip folder before clicking the .Exe, but I'm sure you've done that.

@Black Waterfall , I chose C# as it's the language I know and the most common language in game development besides Java.

I use Windows 10, and yes, I did extract the files before use. The thing is, my antiviral program was disabled while I had the files on my computer, and was re-enabled after I removed them. I found this odd and, I am sorry, but do not want to trust it without proof that a person other than the developer has gotten the game to run properly with no problems. It might just be bad luck for the both of us. I use AVG Antivirus like the rest of my family does and it seems to work just fine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon ASCII Battle Game! - Released - by ToxicTarrn - Jul 28, 2018, 02:25 PM