Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M)
Hello friends and family. I understand I never really responded as much as I should have in my last shop. I appologize. I went through a patch of life where I was training for and looking for, a job. I finally have one at a Thrift store. Its not the best job ever, but it pays pretty well every two weeks.
ANYWAYS... the point of this post is to once more open the shop. although I have a job now I will still try to deliver on my quality shinys and legendarys. So in celebration of this latest Nintendo Direct, here it is back from the grave again, the Shiny Lunar Shop EX.

A quick note before i make the current list. I MUST ask that anyone making a request puts my name at the start of their request.
Like this: @Umbreon9004 
That way I get an alert that someone has made a request on my post, because when you dont do that, when I log in to check if anyones posted, I have to go fishing around in the posts to find it, only to see that someone made a request hours ago, or not at all. So please consider that fact before you make any requests of me. Also, I live in Canada, so dont be upset if it takes longer for you to get your pokemon then others. you might just be in a different time zone then me. Now, with that outta the way, heres the current list I am willing to trade.

Shiny Events: Celebi, 2 Xerneas, Zygarde, Yveltal, Arceus, Metagross, Tapu koko, Darkrai, Entei, Diancie, Silvally
Non Shiny Events: Snorlax, Samurott, Emboar, Gourgeist, 2 Victinnis, 3 Volcannions, Genesect, 2 Manaphy, Keldeo, Shaymin, Meloetta, 2 Hoopa,Yveltal
Shinys(Lv100):2 Latios,2 Latias, 2 Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Cresselia, Regigigas, Entei, Suicune, Palkia, Phione, 2 Zapdos, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Thundurus, Heatran, Kyurem, Deoxys, Darkrai, Zygarde, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Espeon, Pinsir, Typlosion, Rapidash, Manectric, 2 Absol, Swoobat, Hawlucha, Gengar, Tsareena, Porygon2, Gardevior, Tyranitar, Goodra, Silvally, Feraligatr, Camerupt, Toxapex, Charizard, Magcargo, Drapion, Slowking, Rhyperior, Minior, Alol. Raichu, Shiftry, Greninja, Ditto, Decidueye, Seviper, Crabominable, 2 Sylveon, Jolteon, 2 Umbreon, Incinroar.
Shinys(Less then 100): Sceptile, Abomasnow, 2 Heliolisk, 2 Drapion, 3 Audino, 2 Barbaracle, 2 Grumpig, Crustle, Chansey, Flareon, Trevenant, Kommo-o, Exeggcute, Salazzle, Pupitar, Quagsire, Slowpoke, Bagon, Venipede
Legendary: 5 Necrozma, 2 Rayquaza, Zapdos, Heatran, Guzzlord, Mew, Dialga, Suicune, 5 Buzzwole, 4 Xurkitree, Mesprit, Azelf, Celesteela, Lunala, 5 Kartana, 2 Tapu fini, Tapu koko, Tapu bulu, Tapu lele, 2 Pheromosa, Lugia, 2 Nihiligo, Solgaleo, Diancie, 2 Zygarde, Moltres, Entei, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, 2 Cobalion, Groudon, Cosmoem, Regice, Registeel, Volcarona, Celebi, Cosmog, Phione.

*Please Note i expect fair trades for all that I offer*

Messages In This Thread
The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by Umbreon9004 - Sep 15, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by CannibalJack - Sep 20, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by Umbreon9004 - Sep 20, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by CannibalJack - Sep 20, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by Umbreon9004 - Sep 21, 2018, 07:17 AM
RE: The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by CannibalJack - Sep 21, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by LuxKaos - Sep 21, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by Umbreon9004 - Sep 21, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by LuxKaos - Sep 21, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: The Shiny Lunar Shop EX (S/M) - by Umbreon9004 - Sep 22, 2018, 06:24 PM