Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Top 5 Pokemon Additions for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Smash Bros Ultimate is less than 2 months away and we can all expect a new Pokemon Fighter will be joining the roster soon, so here's a list of 5 Pokemon Additions I want to see in Ultimate.

1. Beast Balls & Ultra Beasts

Poke Balls and Master Balls have been a returning item in Smash for a long time now, and with new Pokemon like Alolan Exeggutor and Marshadow appearing, why not add in a new Gen 7 item too? Beast Balls. A Beast Ball would have a chance to spawn in an Ultra Beast, and unlike most regular Pokemon, Ultra Beasts would have 2 attacks. These Pokemon would be much stronger than regular Pokemon, but can be defeated. Leaf Blade & Detect Kartana anyone?

2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon References

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is the most well known and beloved Pokemon spin-off, and despite Smash's lack of major spin-off representation, the fans have spoken up. Whether it be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2's Grovyle as a playable Fighter, or just music / trophies, Super Smash Bros Ultimate needs to show PMD some love.

3. Guzma & Golisopod

No I don't mean as a fighter, but rather the first ever Pokemon Assist Trophy. Guzma & Golisopod are a really easy pick, Golisopod was wanted as a fighter but I feel he'd probably work better as an Assist, but having him without Guzma just wouldn't fit. Time for Guzma to beat you down.

4. Ultra Necrozma

Bosses are returning in Ultimate with the reveal of Rathalos and Dracula, so I expect to see other series follow suit too. Pokemon's boss should be none other than Ultra Necrozma. Ultra Necrozma just screams superboss, it'd fit perfectly as Sakurai stated these bosses are powerful, and Ultra Necrozma is indeed powerful.Just have Ultra Necrozma's battle theme in and it's perfect.

5. Shiny Pokemon

Just a visual difference, but Shiny Pokemon should have a chance to spawn from Poke Balls, it's not much but they would be a neat little addition for all us Shiny Hunters out there. Please Sakurai!

What's some Pokemon related stuff you want to see in Ultimate? Do you like my list? Discuss below! I'll see you in the next post.
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Pokemon Additions for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - by Kris - Oct 3, 2018, 12:12 PM