Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - A Time of Spooky Feats
Hello everyone, Kahuna Kris here presenting the return of the monthly Meet & Greet posts, with October's Edition. The Meet & Greet is where the Forum Team gives you a brief rundown of the site, showing of cool and interesting threads, and more importantly, getting to know everyone better, everyone is welcome so come say hi!

[Image: Pokemon-GO-Halloween-Confirm-Feature.jpg]

The monthly Meet & Greet is to encourage users who've been on the Forum a while, or have just joined recently, to come interact with everyone and discuss topics about anything Pokemon and non-Pokemon related. Myself and fellow Kahuna @Tenebris_Kane are here to assist you with any problems you may have, so PM us any questions you might have. If we can't help, then there's the Forum Moderators, @0kamii @FireTaco and @stephenWITNESS or the site Admins @Justin and @Agro who will be able to help you out. Of course, we're not here to just help you out, come say hi, we don't bite! Be it through Battles, Trades, Discussion or even Art, we look forward to talking to you!

[Image: icon-pumpkaboo.png] [Image: icon-marowak.png] [Image: icon-gengar.png]

Featured this Month  
[Image: icon-chandelure.png] [Image: icon-giratina.png] [Image: icon-cofagrigus.png]

Getting Started on The Forum:
  Share With Us!

[Image: icon-umbreon.png] [Image: icon-lunatone.png] [Image: icon-honchkrow.png]

Here's where I ask you questions to help get the Discussion started. See you in the comments everyone!

- It's October and that means it's the spooky season! Do you like Halloween, if so, any traditions?
I personally just listen to a bunch of Creepypastas whenever Halloween arrives.

- Meltan is the latest in the line of over 800 Pokémon, with so many, what is your favourite Type?
Mine has to be Dark, so many cool Pokémon like Darkrai and Mightyena

- Marvel's Venom is out in the cinemas, and as fan of Marvel I gotta know, who's your favourite Marvel hero?
Mine is either Iron Man or Spider-Man, Spider-Man is just a loveable character and Iron Man always stood out to me as a great character

Finally, Tag A Member and Keep this Conversation Going:

Like this; @beatyheart Hi Beaty, I see you're a fellow Shiny hunter, what's your favourite shiny?

If you're a visitor who's yet to join our forum, feel free to click that register button, we don't bite! If you're a new member, I'm sure you'll fit right in with everyone else here, don't be shy, come say hi! Thanks for being a part of our community!
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
The October Meet & Greet - A Time of Spooky Feats - by Kris - Oct 8, 2018, 06:44 PM