Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - A Time of Spooky Feats
(Oct 16, 2018, 06:40 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2018, 08:40 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: I AM STILL ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHA
Well, most people in Discord Channel know that I still help out with genning requests there~

- It's October and that means it's the spooky season! Do you like Halloween, if so, any traditions?
I am not an American, I treat it as a normal working day.

- Meltan is the latest in the line of over 800 Pokémon, with so many, what is your favourite Type?
Hmmmmmmm........
I don't know. Not sure which is my favourite, either, Psychic, Flying, Fighting or Fairy.

- Marvel's Venom is out in the cinemas, and as fan of Marvel I gotta know, who's your favourite Marvel hero?
Not a Marvel Fan, I prefer watching Gundam. Well, I am obsessed with Gundam.

Gundam is a anime on a war story, not giant robots blowing shits up rambo-style. Just to clear this misconception.

Finally, Tag A Member and Keep this Conversation Going:

Time to bring in a bunch of people as usual! Smile
@TheChickenDuck ,
@Ferrox ,
@Sensey_68 ,
@Gustvius
@Asdfhjkl ,
@Newdll ,
@Nyatalie ,
@Pricefieldnerd ,
@Dova ,
@AstroDwarf ,
@MudKate108 ,

3 Questions for you guys:
1) What do you wish for the next Pokemon game.

Personally, I am bored of Kanto region for appearing in the first 4 generations and the 3 Kanto starters having Mega Evolutions which Kalos Starter do not. And Alolan version Pokemon based on Kanto Pokemons. I hoped that there will be a Gen 4 remake or a Gen 8 game similar to BW or a Pokemon that does not base on Kanto too much.

2) What do you like about Pokemon other than battling?

Personally, I like other Pokemon activities like Pokemon Contests in Gen 3 or fashion like BW2, Darkrai looks cute with a pink ribbon. Wink

Well, Alola Photo Club is disappointing. I wanted to put a pink ribbon on Necrozma. Sad

3) What is you favourite video games other than Pokemon?

I like Strategy games, I am terrible in shooting game. I like RTS like Hearts of Iron 3 or Fire Emblem.

I do have a few open-world games like RockStar games, I like Red Dead Redemption, like hunting for bears before being killed by the whole family. >_>

I used to play Assassin Creed but dropped at Syndicate because it becomes too RPG-style.

1: Normal Pokemon Game. Gen 4 remake.
2: Shiny Hunting and the community.
3: open world rpg´s and alot of  Black ops.

@Dova Nice to see you around dude, it's been a while!  Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - A Time of Spooky Feats - by Black Waterfall - Oct 17, 2018, 04:35 AM