Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
Oooooo yeeeeaahh, something I can really get behind.

Ambrose is one ofmy favourites because he's different than the typical superstar. He's unorthodox and really good at it. He along with Bray have the best mic skills out of the new generation.

Reigns is gonna get a huge push because he has everything a top star needs (though being the Rock's cousin does help a little). Though his mic work needs a lot of work. Vince writing his promos to make him look like a comicbook character doesn't really go well with his style, he should be pushed as a hyper agressive, golberg type - silent but powerful.

The divas divison has gone to crap. Long gone are the epic matches like trish vs lita. I agree that AJ and Paige are pretty much keeping it afloat, though I cringed when Paige went on total divas. Being billed as the Anti-Diva all through NXT then doing the reality tv show just killed it. Bellas are horrible at acting and matches, Naomi might have a chance. They should push Natalia a lotmore, she has a lot of power and dominance to her. Her match with CHarlette on NXT was really good. They gotta bring Charlette up to put credibility to the division. The NXT divas are much better, the likes of Banks and Lynch run rings around Rae and Layla.

NXT is much better in terms of in ring performance. I guess thats to be expected because they want to prove themselves a lot. Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn are insanely talented and needto be brought up soon.

I nearly had a heart attack when i saw Sting at Survivor Series I always watch WCW over WWE until they were brought out, but even when he was on TNA. Just an awesome character who is as legendary as Rick Flair. He really should have one match and thats against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. The icons of the two biggest wrestling brands duking it out is the dream of any of the 90's wrestling fans Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread - by AshenKrow - Jan 13, 2015, 06:11 AM