Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat!
Hey guys! Sorry that I couldn't make it to last month meet and greet, I've been swamped with work.

1.) Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee release in less than two weeks, and this mod couldn't be more excited! Which one are you getting? If either.

Man I am so excited for the release too! I still don't own a Switch so I am planning to buy one first. Unfortunately that will have to wait until February, I think. I am getting a new job in January. 

2.) It's officially November. I'm sure you all have plans for the holiday. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?

(Nov 3, 2018, 04:23 PM)0kamii Wrote: With luck, takeout Chinese...

Oh I second that! But I am still living in China, so I can eat chinese food eveyday Tongue

3.) Our unofficial mascot mon of the month, Autumn Sawsbuck, comes to us from the great artist on DeviantArt AnimeMan90. Not everyone is as talented as they are, but if you've drawn or saved anything pokémon-related, we'd love to see it!

I think I should have a few pictures of some of my old Pokemon art. Let me see...

Found them! Okay, so this is a picture of some Pokemon I made by cold porcelain clay in 2010.

[Image: DSC09891.jpg]

Six years later, that Charmander evolved into a Charmeleon!

[Image: Charmeleon.jpg]

But I have absolutely no idea of what was the modelling compound that I used, since I was already in China at that time, and everything was in Chinese. But it feels more like a play-doh than a cold porcelain clay. As you can see, the material looks totally different from the cold porcelain clay in the above picture.

[Image: IMG-20160813-220223.jpg]

Oh, and that day I made a Cyndaquil too! (I made a Litten last year but I can't find the picture...)

Time to tag a forum member! But who says I only have to do one?

Awesome! Let me tag some of my buddies: 

@Buddhafuldays
@Dova
@ScottyThunder
@Tenebris_Kane

...and this new guy here:
@Beeno

One question for you:

Have you already caught all the Ultra wormhole legendaries? 

I still haven't and, to be honest, it's been more painful than I thought! I am trying to catch all of them with good natures and thematic balls so it's not been very easy. Not to mention that the mini-game mechanics is not very helpful...
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat! - by Black Waterfall - Nov 10, 2018, 07:54 AM