Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat!
1.) Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee release in less than two weeks, and this mod couldn't be more excited! Which one are you getting? If either.

I'm not excited for a Pokemon game tbh. Fallout 76, BO4, Assasins Creed Oddyssey, and RDR2 all came out, or are about to come out, this season and a Pokemon game is below all of those titles. Also, I don't own a switch. If I were to buy one in the future (I doubt I do) Ill get eevee because I feel Pikachu is just overhyped.

2.) It's officially November. I'm sure you all have plans for the holiday. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?

My grandma will cook a meal like every year and my mom, grandma, grandpa, and I will go and eat there.

3.) Our unofficial mascot mon of the month, Autumn Sawsbuck, comes to us from the great artist on DeviantArt AnimeMan90. Not everyone is as talented as they are, but if you've drawn or saved anything pokémon-related, we'd love to see it!

A year ago or so I drew an, in my opinion, spot on shiny mega Garchomp, but I haven't the slightest clue as to its whereabouts.

To answer Black's question I think I did that back when I was shiny hunting there.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat! - by Dova - Nov 12, 2018, 04:21 PM