Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat!
@Black Waterfall @DrumminBeard

Looks like I have a bit of catching up to do, it has been a stressful month for me so far but now I plan to get back to breeding again and I find I have been tagged by two people for questioning so I will do my best to answer.

Black Waterfall's Question
Have you already caught all the Ultra wormhole legendaries? -

I have actually caught very few of the ultra wormhole legendaries since I want them all to have very specific natures and Pokéballs and I have not had time to dedicate myself to the hunt. Although as I own both Ultra sun and Ultra moon I will have a lot to catch  Tongue

DrumminBeard's Questions

1. What method(s) did you originally use to find people to play Pokemon with? 

To be honest I used to never have friends to play Pokémon with when I was younger. I personally just enjoy playing it with my brother. I tried going to a Pokémon group within university but I just found I didn't fit in with many people and in the end I searched forums until I finally found this wonderful little community.

2. How long did it take for you to transition from treating the games as single-player JRPGs to multi-player competitive battle strategy games?

It would probably surprise people if they knew how many competitive ready Pokémon I have when I say that I still don't treat the game as a competitive strategy. Instead I think of myself as a Pokémon breeder and as such I breed Pokémon to competitive standards because I find it fun and relaxing.

3. When you build your teams, how much emphasis do you put on whether or not each Pokemon appeals to you personally?

In a way, this follows on from my previous answer, I have only the base knowledge of team building and I have never really been involved in team building unless it was either just for fun or for some kind of silly gimmick. Because of this I usually like battling with people who don't choose from the metagame but instead base their choices on which Pokémon appeals to them since then I might have a slight chance of winning  Wink  

0kamii's Questions

1.) Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee release in less than two weeks, and this mod couldn't be more excited! Which one are you getting? If either.

I would honestly love to get one of the games and I still don't know which I would pick. However I don't own a switch and it feels like it would be a rather large expense to pay just to get the games  Sad

In addition to that, I also have to limit my spending a little more at the minute since, although I have money, I did just spend a lot on a brand new 3D Printer which is currently sitting behind me  Big Grin

2.) It's officially November. I'm sure you all have plans for the holiday. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?

To be honest I never really do much for thanksgiving, it doesn't seem to be much of a big deal in the UK and I actually couldn't tell you what date it is on...

3.) Our unofficial mascot mon of the month, Autumn Sawsbuck, comes to us from the great artist on DeviantArt AnimeMan90. Not everyone is as talented as they are, but if you've drawn or saved anything pokémon-related, we'd love to see it!

I don't have much Pokémon related to show that has not already been shown before, I really need to get my graphics tablet back out and start doodling but I have just got a new piece of 3D design software so maybe I should create a 3D model of one (most likely squirtle)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat! - by Tenebris_Kane - Nov 17, 2018, 02:00 PM