Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat!
Making my fashionably late submission Big Grin Big shout out to @0kamii for yet another s rank meet and greet! Now on to the questions

1.) Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee release in less than two weeks, and this mod couldn't be more excited! Which one are you getting? If either.

That's a really tough one but I think Eevee just edges out since it's never had that box art glory! ......but I don't have a switch yet so FeelsBadMan

2.) It's officially November. I'm sure you all have plans for the holiday. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?

No thanksgiving where I am so probably a nice cup of chamomile tea and a early night!

3.) Our unofficial mascot mon of the month, Autumn Sawsbuck, comes to us from the great artist on DeviantArt AnimeMan90. Not everyone is as talented as they are, but if you've drawn or saved anything pokémon-related, we'd love to see it!

I made this Smile [Image: van-gogh-starry-night-vincent-van-gogh.j...entation=0]

Jk I can't draw Sad
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat! - by stephenWITNESS - Nov 22, 2018, 09:15 PM