Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Greetings!
Hello! My username is Hikikomari (though I've gone through a couple other names and understand that it's a bit clunky) and I just stumbled across this forum this morning and spent the next few hours deciding if I wanted to make an account and what I wanted to use the site for. I originally joined the site to find a different kind of forum than the one I'd been previously using, which had a higher TCG following with less of a close community than what I've seen here.

To explain my start, I've been a fan of Pokémon since practically my whole life but didn't start playing until 2007 when I bought a copy of Pokémon Diamond and fell in love. Pokémon has carried me through my life and it's one of the things I like the most. I had played Gen IV with friends at school, Gen V with a smaller amount of friends, and eventually by Gen VI the people I played with were either distant or had just lost interest in the series, so I moved to other ways I could connect with people through the series, leading me to online forums.

This isn't my first forum I've been on but already from the user interfaces and community I can tell I'll enjoy myself here. I plan to use the site for meeting people, online trading, and forum games, if people do those here.
Please treat me well!

Messages In This Thread
Greetings! - by Hikikomari - Nov 19, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Greetings! - by Black Waterfall - Nov 20, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: Greetings! - by DrumminBeard - Nov 20, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Greetings! - by Hikikomari - Nov 20, 2018, 07:00 PM