Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Including Images in Bio/Signature
(Nov 21, 2018, 04:05 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Hikikomari Unfortunately, not that I know of...  

Well that sucks. Is there a way I can contact an admin (or the equivalent) to request a page like that be made? It'd help new people out especially, instead of them having to ask questions and make more and more threads to be told the same answers.

(Nov 21, 2018, 04:05 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: Alternatively, you can also include a link to an external webpage in your bio, something like that. It is not an ideal solution but it should work...

I didn't think of that, thanks. It's not ideal and I like doing the most I can with signatures or bios, but I'll see what I can come up with when I get the chance.

(Nov 21, 2018, 08:45 AM)dmann Wrote: You need 15 Rep for it. I've been here a while, and I still don't have enough rep. So chill.

Seems the grind is pretty slow then. I'm used to having things like these available from the start on forums, and it's one of my favourite parts, so I'm eager to be able to utilise them on this site as well.

Messages In This Thread
Including Images in Bio/Signature - by Hikikomari - Nov 20, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by dmann - Nov 21, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by Hikikomari - Nov 21, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by dmann - Nov 21, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Including Images in Bio/Signature - by dmann - Nov 21, 2018, 11:36 PM