Poll: Would you be interested in a Winter Theme tournament in December?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
66.67%
4 66.67%
No...
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR Harvest Fest Giveaway!
[Image: GRTFzpu.png]

Legends in making! I am 0kamii, leader and founder of the Amethyst 0mega breeder's guild and...we haven't done one of these in a while!

Our last giveaway was scheduled for May, but for various reasons that never came to fruition. On the plus side, those mons we planned for it are still stashed away in my PC, so I could easily rework them and redistribute them as intended. Regardless, that was then and this is now! I wanted to do a Harvest Fest themed giveaway for a while, but given that I'm not as free as I used to be, time was an issue. But no matter! When you wanna do something enough, you make time! Plus it's still the last week of Novemeber, so this giveaway still works for the month. Probably won't be doing a giveaway next month, though. I'd rather do a tournament. Little Hail Cup V2, anyone?  Wink

All the same, all these mons were hand-bred by me and EV trained using sets from Smogon and Pikalytics. Their sets are synthesized for Singles and Doubles, so you can change them at will. Some of the items they were meant to be given cost too much at the Battle Tree, so I'll include what item they'll actually have along with what item was suggested. Any questions or concerns, message me or @ me in the thread below. There are 5 of each, so scoop them up fast. The giveaway will be open for about 2 weeks, and all Amethyst 0mega giveaway rules apply. Be courteous, don't be greedy, and say thank you! Also, you can request more than one, but only one per day, and never twice of the same mon. i.e. You can get one of each, but you must request one per day. Enjoy!

[Image: 4586-Sawsbuck-Autumn.png]
3 Remaining
Sawsbuck-Autumn @ Normalium Z (Life Orb suggested)
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Sp Def / 252 Spd
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Horn Leech
- Double-Edge
- Jump Kick

[Image: shiftry.png]
3 Remaining
Shiftry @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- Leaf Blade

[Image: linoone.png]
4 Remaining
Linoone @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Extreme Speed
- Belly Drum
- Stomping Tantrum

Parasect
4 Remaining
Parasect @ Wiki Berry (Focus Sash suggested)
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 Sp Def
IVs: 31/X/31/X/31/0
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Wide Guard
- Rage Powder
- Spore

[Image: delphox.png]
2 Remaining
Delphox @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk / 4 Sp Def / 252 Spd
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Heat Wave
- Psyshock
- Will-O-Wisp

Want to make one of these harvest festivities your own? All you have to do is follow the simple guide below:

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon (in SM) or a Mantyke (in USUM)
3.) Nickname it '0mega'
4.) Deposit it into the GTS for desired mon
5.) Leave a comment using this format:

[Image: finneon.png] [Image: mantyke.png]
IGN:
Level of Finneon/Mantyke:
Poké Ball:

Not going to draw out the conclusion on this one. It's getting late here, and this guy requries some R&R before his schedule picks up in the coming weeks. Be sure to let me know if y'all would be down for some kind of Winter-themed tournament in late-to-mid December, and I'll see about stringing something together. In the meantime, enjoy the mons I've bred for you, and if you're only just stopping it, Happy (late) Thanksgiving, everyone! And a happy Harvest Fest!

Thanks so much for participating, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR Harvest Fest Giveaway! - by 0kamii - Nov 27, 2018, 09:54 PM