Poll: Would you be interested in a Winter Theme tournament in December?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
66.67%
4 66.67%
No...
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR Harvest Fest Giveaway!
(Nov 29, 2018, 08:40 AM)0kamii Wrote: @DrumminBeard I don't see it. Please check to see if it was sniped. Not sure who'd trade a Delphox for a Mantyke, but you never know. Make sure you're using SM or USUM. Thanks!

I know I'm new here, you don't know me, and you're just trying to help; but that last bit about making sure I'm playing the correct game is a little insulting, if I'm being honest.

For your information, it was sniped. You didn't specify a gender or level for these mons, so it was hard for me to be any more accurate in my request than "Delphox." I agree that it's odd that someone went for such a trade, but I routinely get sniped in the GTS; even when trying to trade @Tenebris_Kane for one of those perfect lvl 100 Dittos of his.

It turns out, a French trainer going by the name "LeWinner93" was interested in my 'decent' Mantyke, and gave me a 'relatively superior' level 40 Delphox in trade; probably someone just trying to help out a fellow Trainer, not unlike yourself. Smile

I'm at work now, and it took me like an hour to find a Mantyke yesterday, so I'll reply here when I get another one in the GTS for you. I guess this is what happens when people on opposite sides of the world try to coordinate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR Harvest Fest Giveaway! - by DrumminBeard - Nov 29, 2018, 09:41 AM