Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Why do I do this to myself: A shiny hunting discussion
I guess i'm making this post in an attempt to relieve my stress from a whole week of shiny hunting. I completed the living dex (for the shiny charm) before restarting my game, then after beating it, I decided to get the full odds shinies out of the way first, as it is my goal to catch every legendary/Ultra Beast in US/UM shiny. (with the exception of Cosmog, Lunala, Solgaleo, and the Tapus as they are shiny locked) For those who don't know, Poipole and Type: Null are given to you in the game and therefore are not affected by the shiny charm, so their odds remain at 1/4096. It took me three days, but I finally got a shiny Poipole. I am currently working on shiny Type: Null, but i'm losing motivation. The routine of taping down the circle pad to the right and putting a rubber band around L+R and spamming A through the whole interaction with Wicke and Hau is getting old. I need motivation. Shiny hunting stories, music, inspirational quotes, anything at this point would be helpful. God help me.

Messages In This Thread
Why do I do this to myself: A shiny hunting discussion - by BoyBoy313 - Feb 3, 2019, 12:09 PM