Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[MUSIC] So what songs you all listening to nowadays?
(Feb 24, 2021, 09:08 PM)sonofson Wrote: I don't know why nobody replies to you. 

I listen to a lot of music and it is very different. From classic to rock. From rap to jazz.
The most favourite groups and singers for me are Limp Bizkit, Kanye West, Drowning Pool, Rammstein, grandson and Imagine Dragons. These are the first ones I remembered.

I used to think that I was special, that I was a music lover. But over time, communicating with other people, I realized that I am the same as many others. That my tastes are multifaceted. I love classics, but I also love post-hardcore. I love techno, but I also love rap. And each music belongs to a different activity. On a run, I can listen to Eminem and Drake. While working I can listen to ARTBAT and Fatboy Slim. Sitting on the porch of my house and drinking african coffee, I can listen to Tchaikovsky. And I realized that this is normal for me.

Do you have the same tastes or do you only listen to one kind of music?

But right now I'm listening to Fatboy Slim in Brighton (I think it is the best set)

Messages In This Thread
RE: So what songs you all listening to nowadays? - by jackra - Apr 18, 2021, 09:39 PM