Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The Official PokémonForever SW/SH Dex Completion Mega Thread!
Hey, everyone! I thought I'd fancy use of this thread myself. My Dex is currently sitting at 328 pokémon, so I'm coming up on the full Dex very soon. Most of what I need are version exclusives and trades, but I'll list the others here for the time being. I'm still hunting them in-game, so I'll remove them if I find them in-game first.

I have a copy of both Sword and Shield, but I've only beaten Sword so far, so all my version exclusives are currently from Pokémon Sword.

Dex: 401/401 (0 remaining)
Pokémon Required:

Remember, I only have Pokémon Sword completed right now, so even if you can't help me with my Dex, if you need help completing yours and I have Sword exclusives you need, let me know and I'll be more than happy to help. All trade evolutions and legendaries will be traded back. I'm a mod, after all. I made those rules. I doubt you'll find a more trustworthy trade partner.  Tongue Joking aside, let's see if ol' 0kamii can make any use of this thread.

Happy trading. Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii

UPDATE (12/2/19): Thanks to @Vyaelra, my PokéDex is officially completed and I have the Shiny Charm. However, I'm still happy to help others complete their Dex. I still Pokémon Sword completed, and I'm happy to provide Sword version exclusives and help with trade evolutions if you require them. Just @ me here and we'll set up a trade time.

Happy hunting, everyone!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official PokémonForever SW/SH Dex Completion Mega Thread! - by 0kamii - Nov 30, 2019, 04:56 PM