Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] December Meet & Greet - Time for a Christmas Treat!
[Image: Christmas_Bash_cover.png]

G'day all, it's @Kris here bringing back the old Meet and Greet post. Merry Christmas everyone, it's about that jolly time of the year again!

If you're a new face who stumbled onto the forum, allow me to formerly welcome you to the site. And for everyone who is familiar with how this goes, what's up! Back in my day, we'd post these Meet and Greet threads every month or so, (or whenever we remembered.....) so with Sword and Shield out, and us becoming more active, I figure it's time to bring it back! At least for as long as we remember. We host these as a means to get new members to come and introduce themselves and to get people lurking, out of lurking! If ou have anny troubles or questions, always feel free to hit up the staff with a PM. That is myself, @stephenWITNESS , @FireTaco , @0kamii , @Tenebris_Kane , @Agro and of course, the main man himself @/Justin. (not tagged here out of respect, uwu)

[Image: icon-delibird.png] [Image: icon-hydreigon.png] [Image: icon-stantler.png]

Featured This Month!

[Image: icon-corsola.png] [Image: icon-larvitar.png] [Image: icon-gengar.png]

Getting Started on The Forum:

[Image: icon-charizard.png] [Image: icon-lapras.png] [Image: icon-mimikyu.png]

Share With Us!

Here's where I get to ask you some questions to get the Discussion started, join in and have some fun! 
  • Generation 8 gave us Galrian Forms for quite a few Pokemon, I like a lot of them, but what's your Favourite?
My favourite is probably Corsola for it's new competitive usage!
  • The Game Awards is coming up this month, exciting! What was your favourite game of 2019?
My favourite was easily Dragon Quest XI! It was my first Dragon Quest game, and it was an amazing experience!
  • While Sword and Shield are a lot of fun, it can't be helped to wonder what is next. That said, what do you want next for the mainline games?
I would have said Diamond and Pearl remakes if you asked me eariler, but I can't help but wonder how a sequel, or a prequel, of Sword and Shield would look like. I'd like to see more of Galar!

Turn the Tables!

Now it's your turn, tag a member with their @ and ask them a question of your own! Mine will be for @FireTaco "How's it going?"

With that, I'm done here but make sure to come and join the discussion. We look forward to talking with you soon!
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
December Meet & Greet - Time for a Christmas Treat! - by Kris - Dec 1, 2019, 04:59 AM