Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] December Meet & Greet - Time for a Christmas Treat!
HUUUUUGE shout out to @Kris for gifting us with this amazing meet and greet. Nice to see the old format again :D

Share With Us!

Here's where I get to ask you some questions to get the Discussion started, join in and have some fun! 
  • Generation 8 gave us Galrian Forms for quite a few Pokemon, I like a lot of them, but what's your Favourite?
Honestly so far I think it has to be Corsola too. I love that it's a ghost type which I never expected and think it just look pretty cool in general!
  • The Game Awards is coming up this month, exciting! What was your favourite game of 2019?
Weeeeeeeeeel I haven't played any games that were released in 2019 apart from Sword so that's probably it lol.
  • While Sword and Shield are a lot of fun, it can't be helped to wonder what is next. That said, what do you want next for the mainline games?
Remakes would be really nice. I just hope that whatever Gamefreak has planned isn't rushed. Id rather wait 2-3 years for new games with more and better content rather that they continue their new game every year thing they've been doing since sun and moon........not that i don't like the new games, just really don't want them to have that slight rushed out feeling sword and shield have.
Turn the Tables!

@Newdll can you give me any tips for carrying a bronze Ana main that can't sleep a hamster?? .....i'm asking for a friend Kappa
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: December Meet & Greet - Time for a Christmas Treat! - by stephenWITNESS - Dec 1, 2019, 08:51 AM