Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Pokemon X and Y friend Safari
(Mar 7, 2020, 04:46 AM)sasha Wrote: Hello, I added you (All three FC). Reply then you will be online.
My FC: 3411-2482-4933
My safari is fire type with Magmar, Slugma and Braixen
Honestly I do not recommend using friend safari for shiny hunting, instead I recommend to use it to obtain HA pokemon. If you want to catch some specific pokemon it is better to do some chain hunting. (I am saying this because I've wasted more than 20 hours trying to catch just one shiny Woobat there, only to end up not seeing any shinies at all)

P.S. I think that you can obtain more friends for safari just by playing online. If you play with someone via PSS several times (for example battle or trade with someone couple times), system will ask you if you want to add the other player to your friend list.
that is freaking awesome TY so much for the information, I'll be looking forward to trying it, a part of this im doing just to complete my Dex as well im getting close to 500 ill be online right now to add you and leave my DS open and on connected for a few hours so you can add me and see me online.

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon X and Y friend Safari - by Fortinbrass1993 - Mar 1, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Pokemon X and Y friend Safari - by Gentleman - Mar 5, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Pokemon X and Y friend Safari - by Gentleman - Mar 5, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: Pokemon X and Y friend Safari - by sasha - Mar 7, 2020, 04:46 AM
RE: Pokemon X and Y friend Safari - by Fortinbrass1993 - Mar 9, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Pokemon X and Y friend Safari - by Gentleman - Mar 7, 2020, 11:31 AM